A course designed for adults
Course Description (6 levels)
The course focuses on integrating the four language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing .
- provide basic English skills that are needed in academic environment
- improve fluency in speaking, listen and respond in English clearly
- familiarize with the use of everyday vocabulary
- provide an opportunity to learn about cultural norms through interaction with peers in pair and group work.
On successful completion of the course, the students will be able to do the following:
- use dictionary skills effectively to grasp the correct meanings of words and phrases
- construct simple sentences in correct grammatical structure
- deliver short presentations on simple topics
- identify features of basic writing skills
- demonstrate ability to use both intensive and extensive reading strategies
- participate in class discussions and question-answer sessions with confidence.