Online marketing became one of the most successful tools in advertising for any kind of business. It’s the appropriate time to invest into the internet marketing and know the basic Concepts of that Online world. The core of this course is awareness of Online Marketing world Techniques & Secrets, and how to reach targeted customers easily in a professional ways.
In this course we will Discuss the most popular online channels used by the targeted customers In order to reach potential internet customers, and how to create an integrated online marketing plan putting in consideration the popular online channels used by each country internet users that will help in building up a reputable online image for your business in the right place with the best ROI
- How to work through Twitter Network
- Optimize your Twitter profile in a professional way
- Know Twitter Secrets
- Twitter Ads
Twitter Workshop Content
- What's Internet Marketing?
- The most popular Social Media in MENA
- Is Twitter Considered as a Social Media?
- Introduction to Twitter
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Twitter
- Twitter in Business
- Twitter Optimization for Google & Twitter Search Engine
- Twitter Favorite icon & Embed Tweets
- Twitter List
- Twitter Personal Profile
- How to write a professional Tweet in Twitter
- User Profiling
- Twitter with Video Sharing
- Twitter Business Page
- Twitter Upgrade
- The best use of Hashtag ( # )
- Location Trends in Twitter
- Most popular Websites in Twitter Statistics
- Most popular Software in Twitter Monitoring & Adding
- Twitter Verified Accounts
- What's Twitter Cards?
- Twitter Contacts Generating ( Automatically & Manual ) -Targeted Audience
- What's the best time to tweet?
- Twitter Content Plan
- What's the "Re-tweeting" feature?
- Twitter Ads
- Twitter common Mistakes
- How to integrate between Twitter and the other Social Media?
- Twitter Secrets & Tactics
- KPIs of Twitter
The course is geared towards Internet Business learning and uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including presentation, discussions, group work, video discussions, question and answers, practical sessions (hands-on practice), small and large group exercises, and simulations.
Learning Media and Formats
- Online Presentation
- Online Case Studies
- Internet Marketing Books on CD
- Practical Workshop
Who Should Attend?
- Junior Marketer
- Senior Marketer
- Junior Online Marketer
- Senior Online Marketer
- Business Development Manager
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Business Owner
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executives